Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need the type of attorney who handles Defamation of

Customer Question
I need the type...

I need the type of attorney who handles Defamation of character suit's involving a World Wide Web organization posting available to Hostel Owner's. Over 12 reservation's in my itinerary to Israel were canceled while I was there 31 day's. I was left in the street due to a uninhabitable Hostel/Inn in Tsfat. The owner posted a false statement. The following day the remainder of my trip accommodation's were canceled.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Hostel World is national. This may require an International Lawyer. Investigation before accusation. I live in NM and was booking online from here. Just returned from Israel Sunday.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

You are the first. My cousin is Israeli born his son is a lawyer in Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was put out thousands of dollar's nort to mention I missed half of the country due to the lack of accommodation's availability during the Jewish High Holiday's.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/3/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Tina, Lawyer