I have general liability insurance and builders risk

I have general liability...

I have general liability insurance and builders risk insurance, i had my property surveyed by a professional survey "it was done right gps located loved and all" my excavtor has general liability also he dug my foundation acording to the location provided. in a attempt to sabatoge my excavator or and me some other person moved the stakes so my house was located 2 ft over set back line witch has cost my company huge expense 250,000 thousand dollars and 3 month delay.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

My insurance and his is claiming they have a eclusion on surveys set backs and county ordinances and also a clause that does not cover workmanship

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yet it was vandilism and sabotage this is in va yes i filed a claim they denied it for the prevouse mentioned reasons

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is in Virginia me and subcontractor have erie insurance same insurance agent also

Answered in 1 minute by:
10/30/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
insurance is denying my claim on workmanship, survey county ordinances
my surveyor was right
the act of sabotage and vandilism is a federal ofence i can not prove who done it, my loss was 250,000 and it put me 3 months behind
my question is how do i attack this sue my insurance my excavator and his insurance how do i win
Phone call session started

Hi, I see that you submitting a request for a phone call, I'll call you in approximately 30 minutes.

This appears to be a violation of the implied covenant (promise) of good faith and fair dealing. Under the Uniform Commercial Code Section 1-304 and VA Code Section 38.2-510, every contract comes with implied promises from both parties that they are going to be acting fairly toward one another, particularly in insurance claims. The failure of one party to act fairly toward other can result in a breach of contract. To facilitate your situation, there’s a site that I’ve used in the past where you can find a good template for advising of a breach of contract (click here). It's a bit easier (and cheaper) than going through litigation and I have seen it be effective in the past. If you send this letter and they do not respond, then you may want to consider bringing a lawsuit after that because it will be clear they will not be willing to settle the issue.