Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My question is about a foreclosure case where there was

Customer Question
Good evening, my question is...
Good evening, my question is about a foreclosure case where there was fraud by the bank who adultered documents, the case was in summary jugment to answer all the questions but suddenly the two parties agreed:
"jugment stricke to be reset"
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Oklahoma
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: Since 2013 for foreclosure
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to know what this means because since 07/15/2016, I do not hear any news, the case is closed?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
10/29/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

It's possible that it's supposed to be "Judgment Striken to be Reset."

If so, then that would mean that the judgment is going to be voided, and a hearing reset for a future date. That would probably be ordered if there was a mistake (it could just be a clerical mistake such as a typo) and a new order is sought by the moving party.

Does that answer your question(s)? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney