Have power of attorney in michigan for Mother in law. Taking…

Customer Question
Have power of attorney...

Have power of attorney in michigan for Mother in law. Taking care of her...she is in assisted living memory care unit. She has lost short term memory and we need to legally sign docs for her under power of attorney to help cover costs etc which we are taking caring of currently.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

Will,power of attorney,life instructions in michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Signed copy of attorney prepared docs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just what do I do to deposit checks in her name etc

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/26/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 9 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you provide some context? Have you tried to conduct this business and been refused?