How can I find a process server to serve civil litigation…

Hi how can I find...
Hi how can I find a process server to serve civil litigation papers in Sweden? Please refer some service providers.Thanks,
Answered in 2 days by:
10/28/2017
socrateaser, Lawyer

Here's a link to an international process server.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Hi I mean local servers reside in Sweden actually. Thanks,
I mean a real Swedish process server. This one is obviously an international process server who probably charges high prices

According to my information, the linked-to website is designed to find local process servers in any jurisdiction that you select.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

I submitted the form on that site and it turns out they referred me to a US server which specializes in international serving, not really local servers.

According to the government info on this webpage, service of process in Sweden may be effected by registered mail with return receipt. Also, you can contact a local police authority and pay them to personally serve legal process.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Ok let me take a look.

Okay.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

I talked to that US server and their rate is $575 which is much better than $2000. Also they are doing Hague Convention Process. I know how to do that myself. I just need some regular process server for a quick process.Translation is too expensive, $75/page. Do you happen to know any reasonable translation service provider?Also do you happen to know something similar to skip tracing and how to do that in Sweden?

2,000 Swedish Krona = 239.32 US Dollars

I still don't understand why you cannot serve process by registered mail return receipt.

Re translation, see this link. Don't know if it's reasonable.

Re skip tracing, I have no options.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer
I am not talking about 2000 krona. It is 2000 euro. I can but I thought using a server is more reliable and the other party can't deny it.
I will rate you now but might have follow up questions later. Thanks!

Thanks for your excellent rating, and for using Justanswer!

Btw do you think the translation needs to be certified? Or as long as it is translated, they will accept it?
Does it have to be court approved translator?

I regret that I do not know the answer to your question. It seems that your questions are becoming more complex, and that you may need to consult with a Swedish lawyer. I don't know if there are any Swedish attorneys answering questions at Justanswer.

Thanks for using Justanswer.

Ok no problem.