Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can I sue the court appointed forensic psychologist in small…

Can I sue the...

Can I sue the court appointed forensic psychologist in small claims court if he is family, creating conflict of interest and wont recuse himself nor will the judge remove him?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Reported yes. Filed no.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is fraud upon the court admissible to small claims court.

10/23/2017

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Small court is not the venue for this, the court where he is causing the fraud is the venue. If the judge will not remove him then this is grounds for you to file for an interlocutory appeal to the appellate division and ask them to intervene and remove him upon your proof of the fraud to the appellate division.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

At this time I am pro Dr as previous attorney to this divorce and child custody case had his license to practice law suspended. I aimed to write to County Administrative Judge to request forensics removal. Is that the same as advised "interluctory appeal to the appellate division"? Please clarify. Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney