Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Small claims. Small cliam on flooring compamy 2,000. No not

small claims JA: What state are...
small claims
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: small cliam on flooring compamy 2,000
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no not yet tryiing contract but no respose
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: small claims would b good to waste your time, do u have any thoughswhat what I can
10/23/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Colorado and no put a down payment on some flooring have not received any monies back. Try to contact the contractor on response does not return emails or by #
Phone call session started

Hi, I'll call you in 30 minutes.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks

Thanks for the call!

Legal Eagle, Lawyer