Small claims. Small cliam on flooring compamy 2,000. No not…

small claims Lawyer's Assistant:...

small claims

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Small cliam on flooring compamy 2,000

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet tryiing contract but no respose

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Small claims would b good to waste your time, do u have any thoughswhat what I can

10/23/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Colorado and no put a down payment on some flooring have not received any monies back. Try to contact the contractor on response does not return emails or by #
Phone call session started

Hi, I'll call you in 30 minutes.

thanks

Thanks for the call!