Can I have the court issue a Subpoena to obtain a expired…

Customer Question
Can I have the...

Can I have the court issue a Subpoena to obtain a expired insurance policy that is required as Trial Evidence

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just what type of Subpoena

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/23/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

So here it is a subpoena duces tecum addressed to the custodian of the records of the insurance company.You will need to contact them to get that name.Address the subpoena duces tecum to ***** *****, custodian of the record of Good Life Insurance Company for all policies pertaining to Bob Smith issued by this company.

And you get these from court clerk, you need to get it early to allow you to have it served on this person and to bring the records to the hearing.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Forms and self help

https://www.utcourts.gov/resources/forms/subpoena/