I NEED SOMEONE TO FILE DECLARATORY JUDGEMENT ON FORECLOSURE.

Customer Question
I NEED SOMEONE TO...

I NEED SOMEONE TO FILE DECLARATORY JUDGEMENT ON FORECLOSURE

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

HELLO

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

NEED TO FILE DECLARATORY JUDGEMENT ON FORECLOSURE JUST HAPPEN

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

YES I JUST LOST FORECLOSURE CASE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
10/23/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about the situation. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question?

Also, please bear in mind that we cannot represent you or file papers on your behalf. If you need actual representation, then you will need to retain a local attorney. The purpose of this website is to ask/answer legal questions.

With that said, how can I help you?

Thank you.

Tina, Lawyer