I am being stalked/followed, harassed, and defamed. The

Customer Question
I am being stalked/followed...

I am being stalked/followed, harassed, and defamed. The people who follow me go into the establishments that I conduct business with-restaurants, doctor offices, grocery stores, etc. and get security and management to follow me. A former neighbor is behind this. Do I have any legal recourse. What do I do to get evidence about this as I know what they are doing is illegal. I have called the police a few different times causing these people to become very cunning. They are defaming me to people. Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because criminal law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

If you mean have I filed or reported. I have been to the police a number of times. I have called the police at three different stores I was in when I was being followed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have hired a PI and I have taken photos of license plates and he has sent me who these people are and they are a variety of people. But early on I have seen the same person but in different vehicles.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/22/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you tell me, what is your specific question regarding this?

What can I do to stop this stalking/harrassment

Hi
It seems your payment failed. You can contact customer service at 1(###) ###-####and they can solve this

I am trying to update my account, but I do not know my current password, so I cannot update my account but there is no option to click that says, I forgot my password

If you call customer service, at the # I provided, they can assist

I just updated my account
I am terminating the call as I just received a call from my financial institution regarding the amount just answer is charging me. I did not approve all of the amounts I am being charged. So I will not go any further. Thank you.

I wish you the best

Tina, Lawyer