Have a refinance question. AZ. I have received today the…

Customer Question
Have a refinance question ...

Have a refinance question

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I have received today the loan docs that is to be sign tomorrow And there is an Occupancy Certification that was never bought to my attention included on the docs that concern me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The house is under a trust ...why a residential deed was done instead of Deed of trust

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/20/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Is the house your personal residence or it a rental or an investment property?

.

Who made the trust?

.

Is it revocable or irrevocable?

.

What is your legal question I can help with?

.

.

thanks

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check to see if you still needed help?

.

.

Thanks much