Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

We went to court. She brought in a ton of pictures and

To follow up, we went...
To follow up, we went to court. She brought in a ton of pictures and papers w her items tallied. She made fake pictures and made up a lot of things she said Derek damaged while my husband worked on the house she was living in. She had another person living w her not on the lease and that person was adding pictures of stuff in to. Towards the end I told the judge it was all unfair esp since she is an attorney, she had the advantage. He was furious because she didn't tell him she was an attorney. He put off the judgement until 11/30. Win time. What do u think he should do on nov 30th?
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/19/2017
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

What do I think the judge should do?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What kind of judgement do u think he will come up with. He needed time to take advisement because she did not tell anyone she was s lawyer. Might he drop the case? Or new trial?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In small claims she said she didn't know, she's been an attorney long time

New trial wouldn't make sense b/c that would waste everyone's time. But given that she didn't disclose it he's going to wonder what else she's not disclosing and that is very helpful for you. Also, doctored (fake) pictures... always a disaster for credibility.

All of this works out very favorably for you. Hang tight and wait for the verdict :)

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney