Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have problem with my boyfriend of nine months, California

Customer Question
I have problem with my...
I have problem with my boyfriend of nine months,
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
10/19/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today.

You haven't stated your exact problem ?

The attorney general's office gives specific advice for victims of harassment, stalking and other domestic crimes.

In relation to assault crimes you can should consider filing a police report.

In cases of harassment and stalking you need to contact your local court and apply for a civil restraining order.

It is possible to apply for an emergency protection order in a number of instances.

Looking forward to your follow up today.

In return remember to rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS BEFORE EXITING TODAY.

This is how I get a credit for my time and assistance to you.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

You posted a question and I a response a few days back.

I'm checking up with you if you require any additional information in relation to my answer.

Just let me know.

I'm an independent legal expert and not an employee of this site.

I only get a credit for my time after you leave positive feedback per terms of service.

So kindly

remember to rate positively today.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before exiting.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer