Approx. 6 mos ago I was arrested in the town where I have…

Customer Question
Approx. 6 mos ago...

Approx. 6 mos ago I was arrested in the town where I have resided for some 12 years. I am a cdl a class driver and former ca deputy sheriff.. I was arrested for reckless and booked. The officer did not witness the alledged acts of willful and wanton driving behaviour.I did not stike anyone nor anything. I was no more than 15 in a posted 30 mph zone. My wife Patty and I made a complaint of harassment against the arresting and probationary officer, Church some two weeks prior to my being arrested. In conferring with the local contract pd, who is 38 yrs in pd practice, he stated he agreed with me "100%". Further, he stated that the matter should never have left the newer dist. prosecutors desk. However , I stand up for myself and they are less than amicable in allowing me my due process right to possess 1st amendment rights. ergo the rub..On a previous cite, the prosecutor was so continually lazy, he did not even check the officers rcw cite numbers and the officer admitted under sworn testimony that he "pulled the cite numbers out of the air" and "made them up". And yes that helped the deposition... In fact Officer Cochran was found guilty of having sex in his issued police vehicle and also smoking marijuana with his female partners...And this matter is on the web since he foolishly appealed his immediate dismissal... We settled out on that one for a paltry 30K. Oh well..There's more, but that is the 411/911 shortened version...!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

6 m0s ago +- here in WA in the retirement community of Ocean Shores where recently a friend who owns a tow company was buzzed by a OSPD officer in a squad car and the matter was recorded on video tape from the tow driver's company vehicle...

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been charged with 9 misdemeanors in the 12 years that I have lived here. All but one has been dismissed except one that I plead to, reluctantly, because I feel I could have beaten it , even as pro se.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
10/19/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 9 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,