Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

How do you calculate transportation costs for time sharing?

JA: Have you thoroughly reviewed...
how do you calculate transportation costs for time sharing?
JA: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?
Customer: in our divorce documents it does not specify how it would be calculated, only that its shared 50/50.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a formula?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/18/2017
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Am I correct in assuming that you'd like a phone call?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you answer my question about calculating transportation costs?
Phone call session started

yes of course! Let me contact you in about 30 minutes.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
perfect, i'll talk to you soon.

Hi, my call is running a bit over, but you are absolutely next.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no problem
Legal Eagle, Lawyer