I have a person that I would like to know if he is a

scammer..His name is ***** *****er..77...
I have a person that I would like to know if he is a scammer..His name is ***** *****er..77 years old and lives in Calusa,California...telephone number(###) ###-####
Street address is ***** Spc18 Was born in Delaware and moved to Ca. at a young age..Was an engineer of some sort...
10/18/2017
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

Can you tell me anything else about this person? Usually, it's the things they say and do that clearly mark a person as a scam artist, rather than the identity they assume.

That phone number is ***** VOIP number, usually through Skype or Google, which means that it's not necessarily tied to the place where they say they are. A person can get a VOIP number for any location in the world. Scam artists use them frequently, but so do regular people (especially because Google phone numbers are free). However, another search ties the number to the name Ralph, and says that it's a landline that was ported to VOIP. That's something people do to save money, and it suggests he might be legitimate.

When I do a search for that address, I do find someone named ***** *****er - but he's 82, not 77. Which suggests that someone might be using his information fraudulently (or, he might be lying about his age, as people online do).

That address is part of Colusa Mobile Home Park. You could try calling them at(###) ###-####to see if they can confirm that a ***** *****er lives there. You might also want to try calling information for that area at(###) ###-####and see if they can give you a phone number for that person.

What you've told me is adding up, other than the age (but that has an explanation). Still, look at behavior. If he asks for money, that's always your number one sign to walk away.

HE NEVER ASK FOR MONEY AND SAID HERE HAD WORKED AT THE PROMINENT COMPANY THAT BUILT AIR PLANES...i CAN NOT REMEMBER THE NAME..

The most prominent company I can think of that makes airplanes is Boeing, with a facility outside Seattle - hundreds of miles north of Colusa, CA. But there could be others. I'm by no means an expert in airplane manufacturing. If you could get more information from him, that would help.

Some other signs of a dating scam artist:

• The relationship moves very quickly, going from the website where you met to private/email phone after a few hours or a couple of days.
  • He says "I love you" very early on, usually in less than a week (sometimes in less than a day).
  • He has reasons he can't meet in person.
  • He has an accent that doesn't match where he says he's from.
  • He refuses to video chat (and in this case, because the phone number is ***** to an internet service, he should have that capability).

If none of that rings true, there's a good chance he is who he says he is.

Lucy, Esq., Attorney