Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My former husband and I purchased a life insurance policy

for me and our baby...
My former husband and I purchased a life insurance policy for me and our baby son as beneficiaries. Prudential refused to pay and falsely interpleadef the case in Louisiana, instead of Colorado where my former husband, our son, and I lived. Prudendential claimed that my former husband brothers were ligitamate climates, but legal papers in my husband's records states that they were not. Records show that I contested Prudential's claim through documents sent to the Court, but the Court shows that they got the certified docs 3 letter later and issued the $100,000 to Prudential because I never responded. A couple years later, I contacted Prudential headquarters in Philadelphia and was told that the $100000 was never removed from the account. Prudential kept the funds not the claimates. I am still fighting for the $100000.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: My husband, child, and I live in Colorado, my former husband went home and took I'll and died in Louisiana. Prudential interpleadef in Louisiana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: After, finding out that Prudential had never placed the funds in the Lousiana Court where it was suppose to be interplead, instead the funds still remained in the account in Philidelphia, I filed a cause in Colorado Federal Courts. The Court ruled against me, not because Prudential won, but because I had incorrectly name a person out of jurisdiction, I did understand the legal definition. The Judge left it open for me to come back to Court with proper legal representation.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The benefit policy for $100000 was purchased through my former husband VA monthly benefits
10/18/2017
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today and insurance law matter with justanswer.

I'm attorney Bill, an experienced attorney , assisting you today with your insurance matter.

It appears that your case was removed to another court and State. You will need to contact the clerk of the court to get a copy of the court records and the judgments and orders entered.

You may in a position to challenge the records or file a motion to vacate the judgment.

In relation to unpaid insurance claims you may have an action for a bad faith insurance claim when there was bad faith in not paying out on the policy.

You may also file a complaint with the Colorado Department of Insurance.

https://insurance.freeadvice.com/doi/state/CO/

We are here to help so please follow up with me as required.

In return remember to rate positively.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope your rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The advice was very good and something I can do. I have already contacted the Court in the state the claim was interplead and found that there fraud and violations by Prudential. I will proceed to file with the Insurance DEPARTMENT in my state where the insurance was purchased. I rate the information given by Bill 5.

Your welcome , there is a rate expert now icon.

You will need to click this in order for me to get a credit for my responses.

So please take the time to rate positively today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer