But how do we get the credit card? And then if we do, it’s…

But how do we get...
But how do we get the credit card? And then if we do, it’s gonna have next to no credit right?
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

You're unlikely to have a high credit line. Your best bet would be to be added as a user on someone else's existing credit card account.

In the same way that someone can cosign on your loan they can add you or your fiance to their credit card as an authorized user.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Let me send you a link so you can maybe research some credit cards that might work for you... hang on just one second...

https://www.nerdwallet.com/the-best-credit-cards?nw_campaign_id=150353207723665600&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=cc_mktg_paid_120115_beta&utm_term=%2Bcard%20%2Bfinder&utm_content=ta&mktg_hline=6070&mktg_body=1526&mktg_place=6&msclkid=8f879effa4a4155d34f5c7199d8bdc57&gclid=CMGi7_CS-NYCFYmvswodStwLWg&gclsrc=ds&VariantID=2439&GUID=97909&DeviceID=0

Thanks u r so sweet

My pleasure.