I want to write an application for my smartphone that will…

Customer Question
Hi, I want to...

Hi, I want to write an application for my smartphone that will automatically reply after each call something like "thank you for calling me...". This auto reply is with SMS and always follows an incoming call. is this considered spam?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

I'm based in NY, and the question is not related to any car...

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What??? i'm talking about writing an app for my cell phone...

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/17/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 9 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

No, that would not be considered a spam since you are merely responding to an incoming call.

Best of luck with your app.