I have a civil matter that I want to get some advice on.

Customer Question
I have a civil...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A lawsuit against the debtor but I feel the debtor has maybe one of those lawsuits that just got overlooked by arrogance

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The bank commited fraud, they violated the set off law and the repossession laws

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/17/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 9 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

While waiting for a response, please do not keep asking questions, such as "Are you there", etc. since that can erase whatever I am writing and also interrupts the thought process. I will be back with you as soon as I can do any research necessary, formulate a response, and type it in.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

How I should approach the proceedings of the lawsuit until I can obtain qualified council to finish the litigation

I'm not sure what you mean, could you rephrase? Are you asking how a lawsuit works?

Lawyer: Joycelaw, Attorney replied 9 months ago
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
shall I lay my legal question in detail now

Yes, I'm not sure what you were asking in the question "How should I approach...". The more specific you can be in your question then the better I will be able to answer.