The hospital I work at of appx 350 -500 employees contracted…

Customer Question
The hospital I work...

The hospital I work at of appx 350 -500 employees contracted to build a new rehab hosp on the property. This caused 300+ employee to lose their hospital parking and relocated us to a field a mile and a half away. No parking personnel nor designated areas to park. Area is on incline. Why woul d the city planners not have factored in the additional parking needed for patients families and staff? staff now must park over a mile away in non fenced or monitored lot a troll or will haul us to work. Is thid le

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Los Vegas neveda

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Only nurses are union and can still park there is space available

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Concerned for personal and vehicle safety

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
10/14/2017
Lawyer: LegalPro54, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
LegalPro54
LegalPro54, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

I am very sorry to hear about this. What specifically would you like to know regarding this situation? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.