What are the statute of limitations for Intentional

Customer Question
Infliction of Emotional Distress cases?...
what are the statute of limitations for Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress cases?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/13/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 10 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

What state are you located in?

Colorado
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 10 months ago

Thank you for that information.

Answer: Colorado Revised Statutes Title 13, Courts and Court Procedure Section 13-80-102 provides a 2 year statute of limitation for a claim of intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Rating & Additional Questions: Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please do not rate my service. Please ask me as many questions as you need, until you feel I have earned an excellent rating. There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.