My eight year old school had a poop accident at school. His…

My eight year old...

My eight year old school had a poop accident at school. His then made him carry the poop in a bag and carry it home. What can I do about this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

10/12/2017
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Did you speak with the principal or the school board and file a complaint?

I sent an email to the principal. He told me is was obvious I didn't call the school nurse and he want to speak to me in person not over an email about it.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, you can start with the principal and see what he has to say about this and why the teacher and school handled this, in the way they did. I understand that a child could have an accident but to make them put it in a bag and carry it home, is absurd. The teacher or whoever demanded the child the do this, could be subject to discipline. If it turns out the principal was involved as well or you are not getting the answers that you want and need, you can go directly to the school board to file a complaint and make them aware and allow them to act.

Ok, thank you

You are welcome. Please let me know if there is anything else, as I would be happy to respond. If not, please remember to rate my help at this time at the top of this page, prior to leaving, so I can receive the proper credit, for our time together. A 5 STAR rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

LegalKnowledge, Attorney