Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

My son bought a used car on 9/5/17 he has not been able to

my son bought a used car on 9/5/17 he has not been able to drive the car since he purchased it the dealer has given him something else to drive in the mean time first car note has been paid, they cant seen to find out what is wrong with the car so they say, can we get out the deal or what can we do.
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the car?
Customer: the car is a 2009 Nissan Murano, this is in Illinois
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no they keep saying they are trying to it fix today he got it back and had to take it back the same hour, it keeps cutting off
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we want to know what we can do

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, an Illinois licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Was there a written warranty with the car or was it purchased as-is?

Did your son have it inspected by his own mechanic?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
no he did not have his owner mechanic inspect it but he has a 12 month warranty