My mother has a insurance policy that matured in 2007 and…

Customer Question
My mother has a...

My mother has a insurance policy that matured in 2007 and cant ins. to tell us anything what should we do.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Mayfield ky.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes and they said they had to lookup microfish for records now no more response.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That should do.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/10/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

Has mother passed or is she still living?

.

When was the last time she received any letters or correspondence regarding the polity?

.

Does she have the policy number?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer