We need a blank Health power of attorney form to fill out…

Customer Question
We need a blank...

We need a blank Health power of attorney form to fill out with and for my husbands brother. He is 76 years old and has health problems and needs someone to speak for him if he is unable to. He is single and living alone

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

Missouri His sister did have one but is now unable to assist him as she is 83 and ill also.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

She did have a medical power of attorney but has lost it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That will get us headed in the right direction as we are concerned about him

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/6/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Here is a link to a MISSOURI HEALTHCARE POA

It also includes instructions.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Did you have further questions? Please let me know if I have answered your question.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service (5 Stars) so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question.

There is no additional charge to you for a 5 star rating of my service.

Thank you!

Loren, Attorney