I live in a community for 10 year and I am being terrorized…

Customer Question
I live in a...

I live in a community for 10 year and I am being terrorized by my neighbors.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida They painted a swatstak on the road where I walk my dog, I was assaulted they stalk me. I reported all to the local authorities and they write everything as community dispute, I got a restraining order on one woman who called me a tranzy and made my life hell. I have some videos and photos of the activity. I have suffered a stroke and live with a marine. I called the FBI and they will not help

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes. We went to court for the restraining order and she asked for a continuance. Her defense was that I was bias against gays. It is preposterous. My neighbors are gay, my sister is gay. I buried my uncle who is HIV positive 2 years ago, my roommates brother died in his arms of aids, I was the firsdt Latina to establish an AIDS outreach program for gay in my community

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They want my house. They want to establish an all Lesbian community- they wanted to do this in 2009 and placed ads in the internet and it was illegal. They want the banks to take over the homes and they want to buy the homes at auctin so they harass the most vulnerable people. The witnesses have been subject to harassment and they are under duress now, But I dont want another stroke, I have done nothing wrong. I have lived in peace here and they have raised cane. They send letters to the neighbors saying that I am a drug sealer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Since the police do not wish to involve themselves claiming this is a civil matter, I would suggest that your remaining option here is filing a civil lawsuit against those who are harassing you for not only harassment, but public nuisance and seek money damages along with a injunction preventing further behavior. Once you file in civil court, if you get the injunction you could then call the police for every violation and they would be arrested for contempt of the court order.

So, your best recourse at this stage of the game is to file a civil suit and pursue them in civil court for these harassing actions and use the civil court to seek money damage and court injunction to protect you from further harassment.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.