Im looking at working with a company called Future Trading…

Customer Question
Im looking at working...

Im looking at working with a company called Future Trading financial services AG and during the probationary period of 3 weeks i will buy products such as computers, Iphones etc and pay with my credit card and hold the merchandise till they pay of the credit card the same day after the probationary period the open a bank account here for me and i pay from that, they cant get me can they

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

They are in New York city out out Germany im in Arkansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No they have been in New York this year, no cfomplants, been in Germany over 10 years

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 10 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what can I answer for you about this position?