I'm reading; I want to sue the DAV .? I would also like to…

Customer Question
I'm reading; I want...

I'm reading; I want to sue the DAV .? I would also like to sue the DAV for mismanaging my case.. You can Google FBI press release 2008, Louisville VA scam..

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

FBI / OIG busted the Louisville VA to include the DAV in 2008.. While mismanaging claims for some and aproving others of there choice for kick back under the table payoff..

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My claim is still stuck in Louisville VA Admin. after it was remanded in March of 2014..

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/6/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your question for us? Have you filed a recent complaint with the OIG office?

I filed complaimts as far back as 2004/2005.. My complaints as well as other Veterans is what sparked the investagation by the FBI / OIG .. One VA employee, three DAV reps & some Veterans were busted for running a scam for benefits they were not entitled to while claims like mine as well as others sat in limbo.. Can I sue the DAV while my claim is still pending in Remanded case as of March 2014.. Louisville VA employees hate my guts as some of there friends went to prison..

Thank you for your reply.

Typically you need a final determination from the agency to appeal from. However, they have had this claim for 3 years according to you and no determination is coming it seems. In this case, your next step is filing a complaint to the OIG regarding ignoring your claim. If the OIG cannot resolve the matter, then you would have the right to sue the agency for failure to process the claim in a timely manner and ask the court for a "writ of mandamus" which is an order to them to do their job. If they ultimately deny your claim, then you would have to go through their claims appeal process to dispute the claim, but the writ of mandamus would force them at least to make the determination so you could appeal the determination.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.