My question is residential related. I have a private loan…

Customer Question
My question is residential...

My question is residential related.I have a private loan with my mother(a trust) on my house.We did set up a lien on itI would like to see about getting a home equity line, which would require moving that lien with my mohter/trust to be in 2nd position, so as to not be subordinated by a bank loan (or other) for a home equity line

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

On the original loan yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Dont think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/6/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 10 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?