If I'm a lian officer and a customer disputes a vehicle

Customer Question
If I'm a lian...

If I'm a lian officer and a customer disputes a vehicle loan, which payments have been collected for 5 months. And there signature is on the lian documents but they say the loan was nothing of there knowledge what legal actions can the bank take after me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Texas its a 2016 vehicle

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes yesterday the person on yhe loan spoke to a bank investigator and from my knowledge a document will be mail to the current loan owner to have yhere name remove, and Im scare because I dont know what will happen no forgery was done tge signature its legally

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that and what can happen to the car?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/6/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

A person who signs a contract is presumed to know what they are signing. In your case, the plaintiff/signor would have to show that you somehow presented a contract to the person and told them it was something other than what it actually was (e.g., a credit application). That's pretty difficult to prove, without a corroborating witness.

Concerning your forging the person's signature, that's a question of fact that generally requires handwriting analysis. You could probably dispose of the issue by offering to provide some handwriting "exemplars" to show that you didn't sign the person's name on the contract. Or, you could offer to sit for a polygraph exam (lie detector test).

My preference with clients in such circumstances, is to simply laugh at the suggestion that you did anything wrong, and then say that you aren't cooperating because there's no reason to cooperate. It's their signature, so let them prove otherwise, because you have nothing to hide.

Note: If you do have something to hide, then I would still take the position I've just described in my last paragraph above -- because obviously sitting for a lie detector test or providing handwriting exemplars could prove that you may have committed a crime. In such circumstances, I would also consider hiring legal representation to intercede between you and anyone who is asking you questions -- because, a lawyer will (hopefully) think through the possible results of any actions on your part, unemotionally. Emotion is usually what gets people into trouble, because they act impulsively and make poor decisions, which are then used against them.

Note: I appreciate your desire for a phone consult, however I don't provide this service in this forum. If you receive an offer of a phone consult and you accept, please know that this is an automated offer, and that a different contributor may accept your offer.

I hope this better clarifies my answer. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer