I'm 89 years old retired man with total of $1,556 monthly…

Customer Question
I'm 89 years old...

I'm 89 years old retired man with total of $1,556 monthly income ($1,356- SS benefit fund + $200-pension fund).Back in 2008 while I was working full time I had severe leg pain and treated by a Doctor. I had two health insurance coverage, one provided by the employer and Medicare at the time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Upon receiving unpaid medical bill notice from

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have trial de novo scheduled for October 18

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/6/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. What can I answer for you?