I was at a carwash last week. The carwash was under

Customer Question
I was at a...

I was at a carwash last week. The carwash was under construction, I accidently pulled into the wrong lane. the attandant could have taken my money but instead told me to back up. It was a narrow lane that was coned off. Instead of directing me to back straight up she removed a cone indicating for me to take a hard turn and back up. While backing up I hit the booth. their insurance company will not pay anything. It was 1,000 in damage. do I have any kind of case in small claims court? several people did the exact same thing while I was there

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And can you tell me what's been officially filed?

Illinois I have not filed anything yet. i just got their response

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

With the police? no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nope thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/5/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Are they suing you? Or you want to sue them?

Tina, Lawyer