I believe the owner of the property has to sighn off on the…

Customer Question
I believe the owner of...
I believe the owner of the property has to sighn off on the ticket they gave meIt only that they issued another ticked improper parking this is private property for them to issue improper parking
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
I understand handy cap zone
And a improper parking citation
I can park any I want on my example property this way that way any way
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using coming back to Just Answer.

I am working on you r response now.

I know that you are attracted to that defense. But here is the NJ law on the subject:

39A:PKG-3. Places where parking prohibited a. Except when necessary to avoid conflict with other traffic or in compliance with the directions of a traffic or police officer or traffic sign or signal, the operator of a vehicle shall not stand or park the vehicle in any of the following places:

(15) In a space on public or private property appropriately marked for vehicles for the physically handicapped pursuant to 39:4-197.5, 52:27D-119 et seq. or any other applicable law unless the vehicle is authorized by law to be parked there and a handicapped person is either the driver or a passenger in that vehicle.

See:

http://www.lawrev.state.nj.us/title39/web%20parking%20021408.pdf

I think you will have a better result negotiating a reduced citation.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow-up questions, feel free to ask.

If you ask a follow-up question and I do not respond immediately, it is because I am temporarily unavailable. I promise to respond as soon as I return. Please note that I am often unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response, PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or, if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you, and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,

Gerald

But you are correct on the improper parking. Also the improper parking is so vague. You can argue lack of due process due to vagueness.

Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer