I am from NY and am moving to FLA. I have had seizures since…

Customer Question
I am from NY...

I am from NY and am moving to FLA. I have had seizures since 1991 and have been treated by an neurologist since then. I have complex partial seizures in which I have never lost consciousness. The last seizure I have had was in March of this year. I have held a valid NY state drivers license since 1993 after medical review by the NY DMV. How much of a hassle will I get from FLA DMV to obtain an FLA drivers license.

Lawyer's Assistant: Regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

New York State.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Not sure what you mean.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Does your NY license have any restrictions on the license regarding the seizures?