How can I find lost items from my bag that was opened by…

Customer Question
Hi how can I...

Hi how can I find lost items from my bag that was opened by TSA? I have a list of items that were in two clear plastic bags during my trip back to Texas from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Houston Hobby?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Can’t find any phone or address where to file for items lost.there were my vitamins, gels for my aching knees, iPad charger and cord, fit bit charger and cord? Etc. I have a complete list of all meds in the plastic bags etc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just need a person to talk to or an address or a phone that I can get a real person like you that I can talk to.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Here is a number for the TSA Lost and Found Houston: ***-***-****

This is the number to call in Florida: ***-***-****

I the items do not turn up at the airports, you can file a claim with TSA for missing items at the following link:

TSA CLAIMS

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.