I need to answer Order to Show cause for a repossession.

I need to answer...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida. The order is in Broward County, but I live Miami Dade county.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, I am order to appear a Judge in chambers on October 27, 2017. But I have to answer by next tuesday

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can ask for a different later date?

Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Michael Bradley

can you attach a copy of the legal pleading?

Should I come back later?

yes you should answer this by admitting or denying each paragraph or number

you can contact chambers and ask for a later date for cause. you would need a good reason for the continuance

you have not paid and not turned over the vehicle?

No, I have not paid or returned the vehicle. I replied by phone to the credit union to come and pick up the car. I lost my job days after I received the later. I call twice and left message at the collection agency. I have every intention to return the vehicle. You stated that I need to answer each paragraph.
A reason for the continuance is I could get money to get a lawyer. Right I am doing this by myself.

you can try that for a continuance

I would also contact the attorney in writing that you want to return the car they should take it back

the attorney will take your call and get the car

if you have more credit issues bankruptcy may be an option

Thank you. I will do that.

Good luck to you! You can come back here free of charge after I'm rated for a follow-up question.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. That includes looking for lawyers. I’m happy to do so! I’m here most of the time (usually at night!) so you can always come back and talk to me (no extra charge) after I’m rated. If I’m not here, I will get an email if you leave me a question.

Please accept my answer, and please rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars (5, 4 or 3 stars, 5 stars would be much appreciated as I ALWAYS strive to give you 5 star service!). This can be found AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you and with your question. I work hard to give you a thorough and honest answer. Please let me know if there is more that I can do to answer your question and if you need more information such as where to find lawyers. If not, I thank you for your rating. I can’t get credit for answering your question without your fair and honest rating. I have given you the benefit of my legal knowledge and 25 years of experience as well as my time. My statistics show that almost 100% of my customers here have been extremely satisfied with my answers as I am always truthful and thorough. The majority of my ratings, by far, have been 5s, which is extremely important to me.

Feel free to come back here for a follow-up question based on this one.
You're welcome to ask follow-up questions at any time, any day after I'm rated, free of charge.

We are not employees of Just Answer but are independent contractors, so your rating is very important to us so that we can be reimbursed for our work. Thank you! I'd rather be given the chance to add more information than be rated negatively, so I thank you for that.

If you want to ask for me specifically another time -- for a new question -- ask for "Michael Bradley ONLY" and I will get the question. Otherwise you can come right back into this room for follow-ups, free of charge.

Best of luck to you and thank you for letting me help you today! Thanks in advance for rating me!

I strive for 5 star service every time, so if there's anything else I can do to earn that, I'm happy to do so.

Michael Bradley