I am 66 years old retired but the money I get is not enough…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** I am 66 years old retired but the money I get is not enough I called so many times I filled so many appreciation but still I get the sme amount 796 $ and &186 for cop what do you I have to do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sorry I did not understand the question?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes so many the last time I talked that person told me there is somethings rong

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No if you can help me I precated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Are you claiming you are entitled to more money based on your benefits and earnings OR do you just think that they are not paying you enough money? Why do you think they are not giving you enough money?

Because the base momy for retirment everyone get its almost around $1500 more or less how you can survive with $796 a month
I can't pay that much money for phone call I am sorry

Thank you for your reply.

Really you cannot survive on that amount of money, BUT your retirement money is based on length of employment and amount of money you paid into the system, just because others get $1500+, it depends on your payments into the system and it is not automatic you are entitled to that amount.

If you believe they are underpaying you based on your earnings paid into the system, have you filed an appeal or do you just keep applying over and over again?

Please feel free to ignore the phone requests, the experts do not send them out.

No I amsorry I am not able to pay that much mony

I said you could ignore the phone requests, but if you do not wish to continue further even in this format you can get a refund from Customer Service.

Tina, Lawyer