I have problem i buy trailer house from my brother-in-law he…

Customer Question
I have problem i...

I have problem i buy trailer house from my brother-in-law he never put the trailer home in his name at all

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ks

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I bill of sell i got title from my ex sister in law i give to my brother-in-law still today nothing from him he had seen april this year

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly

100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

ok ty
i'm on fix income i rather not call
ty for time

I did not ask you for the phone call the computer system automatically asks if you want the call since some people are more comfortable talking as opposed to typing.

We can keep communication on the site.

No worries.