Personal injury lawyer question California. California.

Customer Question
Personal injury lawyer question...

Personal injury lawyer question California

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed? If so, what?

Long story short Lawyer promised a certain amount of $$, settled 10 days ago, after him stating he would get more money. Husband has to have surgery permanently injured and this lawyer never went to our insurance company, for the overage needed to make my husband whole again

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The at fault driver had 100k, and we have 300K limit Thank You

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/5/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 10 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?