According the student handbook, 3 UBA (written warnings) is…

Customer Question
According the student handbook, 3...
According the student handbook, 3 UBA (written warnings) is the condition for recommended dismissal. However, I received two in 2 UBAs in 1 week and disqualification in 1 day after the UBA. One UBA was removed after I submitted my appeal and the dean reversed the case to the department (clinical psychology). However, the faculty panel exaggerated my behavior (turned in paper form late and forgot to attend a outside meeting 2 years ago) as major inability for the program. And, I have to appeal to the school as the second appeal.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question about this? Do the screenshots you provided state truthful information from the school about the conduct of absences and at your practicum placement?

The absences at the practicum was reported by the practicum supervisor who terminated me during my sister's funeral.
That is not truthful

Thank you for your reply.

Okay, so what is your specific question for us to answer for you?

Thank you. Actually, I spoke with Olivia already, and I was advised to request a hearing. I think the manager connected me to two lawyers.

Thank you for your reply.

I do not see any indication of that. If you need no further assistance, do not respond and this question will close.