I received a collection letter from a medical. The company…

Customer Question
I received a collection...

I received a collection letter from a medical. The company turn it in after they sent me a refund for exact amount post mark 4 days after the amount was do. I called did not cash the check waiting dor them to reach back to me. It is only 50.34 but I assume the debt was cleared.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Several times sent them my explanation of benefits which says I owe nothing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley
Can you send a copy of what you received?
The service was in 1/24/17. The first we spoke about the bill was 4/19. They clarified that there was an overpayment on my account so I didn't owe the full amount and if I payed 14.01 that it would make my payment complete and that was do by 6/3. So I did that the refund check was dated4/28, but the postmark on the envelope was 6/7. So I called the person said she would on it and I sent the explanation of benefits. They sent a letter in mid august the I ansume was for any service that I thought had been paid. I never cashed the check.
I don't have a way to scan. Any thing at this time
Lawyer: Joycelaw, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started

have you talked to them on the phone recently since it seems to be a clerical mistake