Credit repair is that legal or just a way to lie to people…

Customer Question
Credit repair is that...

Credit repair is that legal or just a way to lie to people like me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

Florida and I'm just trying to see if I could fix my credit

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just Bankruptcy about 3 years ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/5/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley
In my opinion they have very limited ability to help your credit. I I do think a lot of what they offer is not true and I do not think that they can deliver what they promised. If you have a bankruptcy on your credit report that even if discharged is not going to be able to be removed from your report
thank you for your respond and now I know that is just a scam

you are welcome

Good luck to you! You can come back here free of charge after I'm rated for a follow-up question.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. That includes looking for lawyers. I’m happy to do so! I’m here most of the time (usually at night!) so you can always come back and talk to me (no extra charge) after I’m rated. If I’m not here, I will get an email if you leave me a question.

Please accept my answer, and please rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars (5, 4 or 3 stars, 5 stars would be much appreciated as I ALWAYS strive to give you 5 star service!). This can be found AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you and with your question. I work hard to give you a thorough and honest answer. Please let me know if there is more that I can do to answer your question and if you need more information such as where to find lawyers. If not, I thank you for your rating. I can’t get credit for answering your question without your fair and honest rating. I have given you the benefit of my legal knowledge and 25 years of experience as well as my time. My statistics show that almost 100% of my customers here have been extremely satisfied with my answers as I am always truthful and thorough. The majority of my ratings, by far, have been 5s, which is extremely important to me.

Feel free to come back here for a follow-up question based on this one.
You're welcome to ask follow-up questions at any time, any day after I'm rated, free of charge.

We are not employees of Just Answer but are independent contractors, so your rating is very important to us so that we can be reimbursed for our work. Thank you! I'd rather be given the chance to add more information than be rated negatively, so I thank you for that.

If you want to ask for me specifically another time -- for a new question -- ask for "Michael Bradley ONLY" and I will get the question. Otherwise you can come right back into this room for follow-ups, free of charge.

Best of luck to you and thank you for letting me help you today! Thanks in advance for rating me!

I strive for 5 star service every time, so if there's anything else I can do to earn that, I'm happy to do so.