I need lawyer. Can you send me youe number so i can talk in…

Customer Question
I need lawyer Lawyer's...

I need lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Can you send me youe number so i can talk in phone

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Washington

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes filed by seatac city

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly

100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. What specific questions did you have for me?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. Additionally, most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.