In CA can I break the lease if landlord advertised and

Customer Question
In CA can I...

In CA can I break the lease if landlord advertised and rented me a 3 bedroom house described as 4 bedrooms

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It is California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I just wrote my landlord he did not accept his deceptive advertisement rather he said I hchose the unit had a showing before signing lease. Weird not count number of bedrooms during showing but that should not allow him to do fraud

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

Does the lease describe the house as having 4 bedrooms?