I JUST PRINTED A AIRLINE TICKET BUT IT DID NOT HAVE MY TSA…

Customer Question
I JUST PRINTED A...

I JUST PRINTED A AIRLINE TICKET BUT IT DID NOT HAVE MY TSA PRE VALIDATION. i MAY HAVE BOUGHT THE TICKET WITHOUT MY MIDDLE INITIAL. HOW CAN i VALIDATE THAT I AM REGISTERED AS TSA PRE?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'LL BOARD IN MASSACHUSETTS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

YES AND PREVIOUS TRIPS HAVE ALWAYS HAD "TSA PRE" ON MY BOARDING PASS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you still have the letter you received from TSA pre? Do you have your trusted traveler number?