I have been a victom of organized stalking. I was evidently…

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a victom of organized stalking . I was evidently put on a high security list .every where I try to establish residence in any state ,I'm harassed ,by staling chemical fogging of house some hotel rooms , been robbed , me and my service animal sickened and others . also stalked by helicopter , with heavy electronic harassement. its cost me every thing . yes there are witnesses. I know who put me on list, or at least the family member of person . there were times I did not know if I would live. I'm told there are fusion centers in every city . I'm a senior citizen , and I'm also being used for experiment , electric and with many chemicals . who can I appeal to .I have limited funds

Lawyer's Assistant: Because criminal law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ca , la , ms , now Idaho everywhere I go I guess they think I'm a good test subject yes there are witnesses .

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No don't know who to contact I'm reading on line they person putting you on the list , goes to a fisk court and can right, as in my case , wrong info to say your a national security threat , then your stalked constantly and where ever you try to sleep , your harassed either electronically or with chemicals . ive feared for my life many times , I just had to flee ms . for the saving of my life.this was done for revenge where can I start to get help . I guess everyone may be told I'm some sort of dangerous person and almost 62 and disabled,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That when they do the chemical fuming doesn't matter if babies eldery are in house or hotel room

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The first step here is you need to go to a local doctor. They need to examine you to determine the effects of this gas and electronic devices and chemicals. You will need that medical report to take the next step. Once you have your medical report, that is the evidence you have to then file a civil suit against the individual or family who is doing this to you for harassment and stalking and you can then present pictures of the stalkers, helicopters and the medical report to prove your claims against the person and their family.

In addition, once you have the medical proof you can take that to the local US Attorney's Office, because this crosses state lines and have the US Attorney examine the evidence and medical reports for federal criminal charges against them for the illegal surveillance and harassment and the harm they caused you and your dog, which would be tried as an aggravated battery case.

Until you get an order from the court to leave the premises, you continue paying your bond to the court. If you do not pay when you go back to court they will order you to leave. So, at this point you need to continue paying until your court matter is taken up again on the continuance.

Those are your options, but first you need to get the proof together because you bear the burden of proving your case to the US Attorney and to the court.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

I have no bond . no court , just revenge , this takes forensic testing the public has no acess to . you can tell a hospital or vet , but theres no forensic testing they do normal blood work doesn't show ,most doctors ive talked with don't know what to order it takes forensic. this holocost is with the intelligence community please keep record . I want his reported but which intellenge agency can I go to or trust ? my name has to be taken off list .
when will you call
why did you ask to call me , your not available ? will you continue with chat or need more time
will you continue with chat
just chat your response please

Yes, we can continue here.

how about if we just continue chat
are you there or no

Thank you for your reply.

I know you have no bond and no court, but you will have to go to court to seek to put an end to this and in order to do so, you must have medical evaluation to support your claims. I know what you are experiencing and we have had several customers with similar issues and without a comprehensive medical examination supporting you then you cannot bring it to any intelligence agency or the US attorney.

The courts take evidence, so would the US Attorney and so would the Central Intelligence Agency or Department of Homeland Security which would be the agencies that you would report to.

Why would I pay a bond done nothing how do I find forensic dr. Limited funds
There are witnesses and some evidence

Thank you for your reply.

I do not see where you have to pay any bond, that is a typo that keeps coming up and I am trying to fix it. I apologize sincerely.

What you DO have to do is go to court and sue the person doing this if you want to stop it from continuing and what you DO have to do is provide your witnesses and evidence to the US Attorney and the CIA and Homeland Security and have them investigate if the evidence shows that you are being gang stalked.

Sorry, the bond thing is a SITE ERROR, I am working on fixing it. Please excuse that and ignore it.

The problem is. It's done in secret .I cannot prove who has done this. It's being done at 1 of the intelligence agencies which 1 should I attempt to talk to. Witnesses and evidence
could you reply to previous question

Thank you for your reply. Look, we are not online 24 hours a day, we are not site employees and we answer customers as soon as we can.

I have handled people in your position numerous times and have seen the result of complaints they make and I can tell you that without your evidence Homeland Security or the CIA will not take you seriously. So you need to bring them something that shows this is happening so they have some proof to go off on for their investigation into how this is happening to you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney