I have two legal cases that have judgements against me. Can…

Customer Question
I have two legal...

I have two legal cases that have judgements against me. Can you confirm this if I provide the case numbers? One of these is in Washington State and one is in Oklahoma. The Oklahoma one needs Pacer. Are you able to look up the case with Pacer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Washington and Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

WASHINGTON CASE: Court: King Co Superior Ct Case Number: **************** OKLAHOMA CASE: U.S. District Court - Oklahoma Western U.S. District Court - Western District of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City) CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: *****************

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's everything. I think I am in the clear for collections with both cases. But will need Pacer for the Oklahoma one to confirm.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
10/4/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Before we continue, can you confirm if you can utilize Pacer with the answer?

We cannot see your personal case number ***** our end.

I understand. But if I provide the case number, can you look it up on Pacer? I need Pacer output the find the results.
Here is the Pacer Link for Oklahoma:
http://legaldockets.com/oklahoma/

WASHINGTON CASE: Court: King Co Superior Ct Case Number: **************

OKLAHOMA CASE: U.S. District Court - Oklahoma Western U.S. District Court - Western District of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City) CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: ************

If you type it the site blocks it out.

Sorry I cannot see that information on my end. You may want to accept a telephone call. Most of us are Pacer users.

Okay. That's no problem. Before I invest the money, I just want to make sure you can complete the request. I need pacer output results to find my answer. So when I provide, you can look this up?
Basically I have one Washington State default judgement and one Oklahoma State default judgement. I need to find out if these have expired for collections and I am good. or if I should still be concerned. Can you look this up for me with the numbers of the cases provided and then confirm if I am in the clear per se the statues? 5/10 years/etc..

The only Attorneys that would call you would Attorneys that can access Pacer.

Okay sounds good. So if I choose Call me for $59, they can look up both cases and then confirm with the statues if the statues of limitations have expired through their research with the 2 case numbers provided?

Washington State Case:

**************
[King County Superior Court]
Oklahoma State Case
****************
[U.S. District Court - Western District of Oklahoma]

Sorry, the Lawyer is unable to call you right now, but is still available for this online conversation. You have not been charged for the phone call.
Let me know how to proceed. Thanks

I sent the request to the site. They will contact you.

Please let me know if I should consult to another lawyer?
Hello?