I need help with my motorcycle insurance policy, i have paid…

I need help with...

I need help with my motorcycle insurance policy, i have paid for personal injury in my policy and my company says im not covered

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?

I am in new york and i do have some records, my accident just happenned aug. 26 2017 so im still under treatment

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes , and i do have a police report

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of righy now

10/4/2017
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Do you have a copy of your insurance coverage?

can you call my home at ************* please

The site will process your telephone call request and you will receive a call shortly. I can also continue in this format in the meantime. If you have the policy you may wish to report the insurance company to the State regulatory agency to have them investigate this situation. One moment while I provide the link?

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
i am questioning my personal injury protection part of my policy
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started

Do you want to report this or do you want to show me the coverage in question?

i dont have a way to show you my policy, i would have to fax a copy of my policy tomorrow, can i get a fax no.

The site will not accept a fax. Can you email a copy?

http://www.dfs.ny.gov/insurance/provlhow.htm In the meantime please start a complaint for an investigation.

Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney