I am a owner of an LLC. The sales contract that my customers…

Customer Question
I am a owner...

I am a owner of an LLC. The sales contract that my customers enter into specifies that that "advertiser agrees to pay 1 1/2 per month interest on past due accounts." In the state of Wisconsin can I compound ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

My LLC has been filed. What else are you referring to?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What else should he, or she know?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
10/4/2017
Lawyer: John, Attorney replied 10 months ago
John, Attorney

.Late payment charges are governed by Section 138.05(3), Wis. Stats. The max you can charge is 12% per year with no compounding. You cancompund if your drop the rate to 6%